- The services are as described in the application form and in these terms and conditions.
- Any variation to the services must be agreed by us.
- We shall take all reasonable measures to keep course information correct but may alter course details at any time. We shall notify you in writing of any such changes.
- The services shall start on the date set as agreed until the services are complete or you end the contract or we end the contract by written notice to you .
- The services shall be carried out at the location as agreed by you and us. We shall refer to this as the teaching venue.
- We shall discuss and agree dates for the delivery of services with you. If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
We may suspend the supply of services if:
- you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the services when you are supposed to and you still do not make payment within 7 calendar days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend the services until you have paid us the outstanding amounts;
- If you display disruptive or threatening behaviour. If we feel your behaviour is counterproductive to us providing our services, we may suspend or terminate the services
- Where the services are for class sessions, the class sessions can be conducted on an individual or shared basis as agreed with us and specified on the application form. An additional fee may apply where the tutoring session is to be conducted on a shared basis.
- We may, from time to time, use audio recording equipment to record the content of the class sessions. We will always consult you to any recording taking place. You do not have to agree to the recording taking place. Any recordings taken will not be made public and shall only be used by us, for internal training purposes.
- You agree to cooperate fully with us with regard to the obligations set down in these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for the prompt attendance of the class sessions. If your late we shall not extend the time of the class session.
- You agree to pay the fees as specified at signup and in these terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that you behave in a respectful and appropriate manner at all times. Disruptive or threatening behaviour by you will result in suspension or termination of the services, at our discretion. In such cases no refunds shall be payable by us to you.
- We ask that no one else apart from you attend a class session unless you have discussed this with us prior to the class session and we have agreed to this.
- We will supply the services as specified at signup and in these terms and conditions.
- We will perform the services with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard .
- We will hold all professional qualifications required to provide the services.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 7 calendar days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for the services not provided.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking the contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us from taking steps against you at a later date.